Saturday 11 July 2015

21 QUESTIONS

A Few Things About Me You Might Not Have Known....


1: What is your current fashion obsession? I wouldn't necessarily call myself fashionable, having struggled with my weight for most of my adult life I tend to go with the motto - The Baggier The Better, however at the moment I am loving the whole over sized shirt (told you - baggy) open over a vest top.




2: What are you wearing today? pyjamas and there is absolutely nothing you can do or say to make me change my mind.

3: Hair? Unwashed, in a bun, a-la top knot style!! But in general life platinum blonde and honey blonde highlights half way down my back rocking the spiral perm God gave me. 

4: Do you nap a lot? I wish!! I'm fairly sure in another life I was a sloth, and I yearn for those days of bygone times!! I do love a good lay in though and on my days off DO NOT phone me before 10am.

5: Why is today special? I have had a taste of what it might be like to be a parent, I have spent the morning doing loads of washing and making home made pies for lunch......for my parents who currently have no kitchen/utility room due to the renovations being done on their house....parenting the parents??







6: What would you like to learn to do? Run!! I would love to learn how to find the motivation and determination to run every day, all the cool kids do it, I wish I could to. 

7: What's for dinner tonight? Whatever you are making me!! But I am super partial to Chicken Pesto Pasta, so maybe that. 




8: What are you listening to right now? Borrow My Heart by Clare Bowen, Sam Palladio and Jonathan Jackson. I absolutely LOVE Nashville, it's like Glee for grown ups but Country style!! And secretly I've always wanted to be a singing cow girl. 




9: What is your favourite weather? The hotter the better, having experienced a few Californian summers, I would totally say that!!

10: What's the last thing you bought? Ingredients to make the aforementioned chicken pies and the new issue of Love Patchwork & Quilting




11: What are your essentials when travelling? A list of all the quilt shops and fabric shops within a suitable distance to where I am staying/visiting, to be clear a suitable distance is anything within a 3 hour driving radius!! My Sunglasses and a good pair of spangly flip flops.

12: What's your style? Whatever is clean on the day! 

13: What is your most challenging goal right now? to be honest I have 2. Firstly trying to lose this last 5lbs!! I have lost 45lbs over the last 18 months and I just can not get rid of that last 5 to make an even 50lbs!! It's so frustrating!! And secondly to keep remembering that I deserve better and not to think that this time might be different because it won't , I may not be perfect but I deserve better.

14: If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? A big old Brownstone in New York, preferably close to and overlooking Central Park....absolutely beautiful. 






15: Favourite Vacation/Holiday Spot? Huntington Beach, California





16: Name the things you cannot live without: My parents, my sister, my bestests Joelle, Chantal, Lauren and Kerry Q, chocolate and fabric!!  

17: How was your childhood? A mixed bag just like everybody else.

18: What would you like to have in your hands right now? David Beckham, I mean come on?? Look at him, he is absolutely just the most gorgeous being that's ever walked the earth!! 


GOD ALMIGHTY!!

19: What are you most excited for? It's a secret that's not mine to tell, I'm so excited I might just wet myself!!

20: If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? I would go home and hang out with my favourites









21: Which countries/cities have you visited? I have been very blessed with a wonderful family who love to travel so I have been very spoilt - New York, Florida, Boston, Rhode Island, Huntington Beach, La Jolla, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Atlanta, Carmel Valley, Santa Monica, Cape Town, Joberg, Durban(obvs!), Wales, Scotland, Yorkshire, Barcelona, Rome, The Vatican City, Paris, Calais, Bruges, and a few more I am fairly sure I have forgotten to write down here.

I was set the challenge of these 21 Questions by my Aunty Gilly over at Gill's Jottings, if you fancy taking part in the challenge, I'd love to hear from you so post a comment with a link to your blog post in it.

Happy Quilting
Kerry xx

4 comments:

  1. Yay, you did it! Loved reading your answers my precious! And yes, you deserve the very best and don't you ever forget that xx lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of your answers made me laugh :) Miss you Kerry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is much interesting to read. Very nice post and thanks for share this post.
    hotmail customer service uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooohhhh I want to know the answer to 19! X

    ReplyDelete