Friday 11 April 2014

MODERN QUILT BEE

HIVE 17

Goodness it seems like an absolute age since I last got on here, I have so many projects going on and funky new purchases to share, but as always life just got in the way this last week.

Soooooooo my big news this week is that I have been accepted as part of a Quilt Bee, Hive 17 of a Modern Quilt Bee set up by the very talented Linsay Conner, author of the fabulous 'Modern Bee - 13 Quilts To Make With Friends'




Hive 17 is made up of Jess, Katie, Rachel, Kathy, Heather, Jo, Michelle, Mary-Lou, Sarah, Jody, Pam and me. If you are on Instagram you can follow our progress using #moderninstabeehive17





The Queen Bee this month is Katie, she has chosen Stacked Windmills (above) as her quilt. The idea is that everyone else in the hive makes one block in Katie's chosen color scheme and fabric requirements and then at the end of the month she will get a fabulous bunch of blocks in the post!! These are the fabrics I am thinking of working with....




I will keep posting about our Hive and how each block/quilt comes along....so super excited about being in a Bee!!

Happy Quilting
Kerry xx





No comments:

Post a Comment