Longarm Quilting Services
From my home studio - The She Shed, based in Kent, I offer longarm quilting services using my Handi Quilter Amara with Pro-Stitcher. I have a 12 foot frame so can comfortably accommodate larger quilts up to 120 inches square, which are usually difficult to tackle on a domestic machine.
- The designs I use are computer guided Edge 2 Edge (E2E) which means the same pattern is repeated consistently across the whole quilt top, rather than each block quilted individually. Some advantages of computer guided quilting are accuracy, precision and stitch regulation - even on those larger quilts.
- My aim is to help you select a quilting design that complements your quilt top, all designs can be adjusted for size and scale to achieve your desired quilting density and overall look.
- You can see a variety of E2E designs here or stitched out under the Quilting Designs tab at the top of the page (coming soon). Some of these can also be seen stitched out on quilts under the Gallery page (coming soon). If you've got a design in mind or you've seen one somewhere else, let me know, as chances are I can probably source it.
- As all quilts are different there isn't a standard price, however with your quilt measurements and an idea of the design you have in mind, I can easily talk you through your options and give you a no obligations quote.
- I offer design consultations from The She Shed, via Zoom or messenger/facetime or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org whatever you feel most comfortable with.